Hacked By AdGhosT & Tayeb TN & bo hmid

close your eyes and listen Elfen Lied <3

Greets~:AdGhosT-- adel pro tn- Anonback Tnx - A_Ghacker - xvirus -Malousi Foryn - MaxKiller - Nexamos

Hacked By AdGhosT

Hacked By AdGhosT & Tayeb TN & bo hmid

close your eyes and listen Elfen Lied <3

Say what you will » The Peking Duck

Say what you will

Because this is an open thread, no time for a new post. Can we make it kinder and gentler than the thread directly below?

It’s been a tradition for more than nine years.

January 18, 2012 @ 8:49 am | Comment

I have come across the same fringe members of society – I generally move to another seat on the bus when they start telling me about their foil hatted theories 😉

January 18, 2012 @ 9:00 am | Comment

It seems some of the more recent commentators here harbour a rather medieval view of women.

Word.

But I want to put in a vote for sexy Asian men. Toshiro Mifune…OH yeah. I could list some others but he’s in the perennial hawtness category.

January 18, 2012 @ 12:34 pm | Comment

@83, ooh, now I have start thinking about what a new ROC flag would look like. I guess the old five-stripe flag is right out because it became associated with the Japanese collaborationist governments. Maybe something harking back to the old Qing dragon flag? Green dragon rampant on red, perhaps? Green-and-red might have a bit of an eyesore quality.

January 18, 2012 @ 2:22 pm | Comment

Yes, Toshiru Mifume is a girl hunk in his sword westerns, and a stone lady killer in his non-samurai flics.

When it comes to Asian women, I vote for the Japanese/Chinese pro surfing sisters whom I have already blogged on.

Other than that and if you have the cojones, Miki Sujimoto and the rest of the really dangerous Sukeban eye candy.

However, when it comes to a personal resurrection, I want to return as Seijun Suzuki.

January 18, 2012 @ 3:13 pm | Comment

@105

No idea, the 5 stripes flag was suppose to represent ethnic harmony, though not sure how that’s going to play nowadays, especially back then it considered Mongolia part of China.

I’d guess the old Qing flag would draw too much irk of us going back to the old days as well. truth be told I have no idea what a new flag could be like, China isn’t really much of a religious country either. I guess in the end the dragon would be the closest apporixmation of what everyone could agree on without a huge degree of obvious bias on anything.

January 18, 2012 @ 4:15 pm | Comment

deleted – scam comment by Wayne

January 18, 2012 @ 4:17 pm | Comment

Okay, dating preferences are one thing. But I’m really uncomfortable with the notion that any particular race is better at governing than another. Because there are certainly plenty of negative examples of Caucasian men as rulers (you know, your Hitler, for instance).

And by “really uncomfortable” I mean, words fail.

January 18, 2012 @ 4:36 pm | Comment

@Richard – Looks like MW is posing as Joyce Lau.

Do us all a favour and just close comments for a while. Ta-nehisi Coates often calls a 12/24-hour halt on commenting on his blog when it starts getting intense/weird and it has good results – gives people an opportunity to chill out and reflect.

MW may come back, but my guess is that his sudden appearance on all the China blogs is due either to him getting laid off, or due to him being on holiday over CNY. If it’s the latter this will encourage him to find other entertainment.

Oh, and MW, Richard knows my IP and you won’t be able to trick him, though I doubt this will stop you from trying.

January 18, 2012 @ 8:41 pm | Comment

FOARP is right Wayne has now posed as another commenter, Joyce, and is intent on destroying the comments. I will think about what to do.

This deleted comment was scary and cunning.

Richard

January 18, 2012 @ 9:57 pm | Comment

This Wayne sounds like a waste of oxygen in the World Wide World, not merely a waste of bandwidth on the World Wide Web. Nary a logical or accurate sentence in that whole screed.

January 18, 2012 @ 10:58 pm | Comment

Wayne, nice try.

January 18, 2012 @ 11:04 pm | Comment

Apologies to everyone for the evil commenter who is stealing commenters’ identities and posting as them. I’m trying to put in better filtering controls and it shouldn’t happen again. It says something abut the quality of their lives that they have nothing better to do than lie.

January 18, 2012 @ 11:57 pm | Comment

It’s how the CCP is trying to win our hearts and minds, Richard. Or maybe it’s an evil US capitalist running dog plot to tarnish the reputation of the CCP…

Shit, think I need to go lie down – they’re watching us, you know…

😉

January 19, 2012 @ 6:07 am | Comment

Hi Richard,
I just wanted to warn you that none of the comments from #64 down written under my name were actually written by me. I presume someone is making up fake comments that link back to my blog to drive more trolls there? Or something?
Anyway, could you please delete them, or take my name off of them.
I can’t believe how much time people will waste lying and cheating to make someone else look back just because they disagree with an opinion.
Joyce

January 19, 2012 @ 7:57 am | Comment

I mean, my whole family is made up of wonderful Chinese men!
Plus, I would never write in quite such terrible English. 🙂

January 19, 2012 @ 8:02 am | Comment

I believe it’s comments #64, #84, #86, #87, #92. Maybe there are more.
And hey — I LIKE Andy Lau.

January 19, 2012 @ 8:07 am | Comment

I have never been trolled like this before. Now I know what to look for. I’m sure the perpetrator thinks this is such a lot of fun.

January 19, 2012 @ 8:40 am | Comment

Holy crap, Joyce. I wondered about “your” comment because it was so out there, and yeah, it did occur to me that it might be a spoof. But it should have been the first thing that occurred to me. Apologies for even responding.

January 19, 2012 @ 9:00 am | Comment

No problem, Other Lisa. Just remember that if it sounds insane, it’s probably not me.

January 19, 2012 @ 9:44 am | Comment

@ jxie. I’ve never blogged about Brad Pitt. Maybe I’d get more hits if I did! Just kidding.
Yeah, all that weird racial dating celebrity nonsense was not by me.
But if you want to see something pretty hilarious about Rain vs. White Guy, check out the Stephen Colbert video where the two have a dance-off.

January 19, 2012 @ 9:52 am | Comment

I’d suggest we just start a new thread with a real direction.. Richard you interested in talking about Taiwan’s election? that seem to be the bigger news with some long term consequences in the Chinese world these few days

January 19, 2012 @ 10:35 am | Comment