Happy Birthday, PRC!

Check out these delightful videos. No one can fault them for a lack of creativty. Where else but China?

“They’ve been teaching that one at party HQ”

In any case, we don’t learn it at home or from school but I can’t say for sure the aggressor kind, still wondering where they learn their tricks, is it in their gene?

September 26, 2009 @ 12:21 pm | Comment

@ran
“..Btw, do you like “Father and Son”?”

Cannot locate. Can you provide more info.

September 26, 2009 @ 5:28 pm | Comment

Hhhhhmmm………… This one?

Father and Son
Author: Edmund Gosse

“THIS book is the record of a struggle between two temperaments,
two consciences and almost two epochs. It ended, as was
inevitable, in disruption.”

September 26, 2009 @ 5:33 pm | Comment

Indeed. They’ve been teaching that one at party HQ

See Diego Garcia.

September 27, 2009 @ 2:29 am | Comment

@stuart
“Indeed. They’ve been teaching that one at party HQ”
“Then what does England teach in their corporate media? Blame-everyone-else-preemptively-to-cover-up-my-crimes fallacy?”

Certainly they teach it as sole argumentation strategy to use.

It goes like this

You are wrong because you, your countrymen, your ancestor…. whatever, have done this and that… or I have been told they did it… or I they did it anyway… and even if they didn’t do…. it its the same… they did it after all.

To ask them to realize that whatever someone did does not have any relation whatsoever with the issue at and…. is expecting too much for them.

They have it somehow hard coded in the neural network

It goes like this on an d on. But they refined it a bit

Instead of:
A makes criticism P.
A is also guilty of P
Therefore, P is dismissed.

They apply the following
A makes criticism P.
A is guilty of A B C D E F G H I J K L M N… X Y Z
Therefore, P is dismissed.

And even then they fail to realize they must first probe that A is guilty of anything in the first place.

September 27, 2009 @ 4:34 am | Comment

…first prove…

should I say

September 27, 2009 @ 4:36 am | Comment

Rather it goes like this:

A is guilty of ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890áíóúñѪ

A accuses B of C

C says “well, you know, there’s that whole ABDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890áíóúñѪ you’re doing

September 27, 2009 @ 8:12 am | Comment

I always wonder, how can Americans live so comfortably and at ease after 100+ years of endless campaigns of murder and rape and pillage and enslavement against almost every corner of every developing country. As descendants of the biggest mafioso in human history, do you not have a sense of shame?

Even though I live in America, even though I live in a big luxurious house. I feel very uncomfortable, and have trouble falling asleep at night when I think of the skeletons of the millions of Natives liquidated to make way for the American expansion and occupation of this North American land. As a Chinese, as a member of a 5000-year old civilization built on culture, civility, and modesty, I will always feel uncomfortable living on this guilt-ridden land dominated by the crime that is the United States of America.

September 27, 2009 @ 10:00 am | Comment

I am really sick of this thread. Let’s end it.

September 27, 2009 @ 11:52 pm | Comment

“A says … TU QUOQUE”

A is right. End of.

September 28, 2009 @ 8:49 am | Comment

A is certainly right, via end of. The last two post prove it.

September 28, 2009 @ 1:20 pm | Comment

“A says LALALALALALA, I CAN’T HEAR YOU, TU QUOQUE TU QUOQUE! HELP! INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY!”

Wow! The poor guy just got a seizure. Too much logic for a such excitable mind 😉

September 28, 2009 @ 6:15 pm | Comment