Hacked By AdGhosT & Tayeb TN & bo hmid

close your eyes and listen Elfen Lied <3

Greets~:AdGhosT-- adel pro tn- Anonback Tnx - A_Ghacker - xvirus -Malousi Foryn - MaxKiller - Nexamos

Hacked By AdGhosT

Hacked By AdGhosT & Tayeb TN & bo hmid

close your eyes and listen Elfen Lied <3

Caucasians in China, beware? » The Peking Duck

Caucasians in China, beware?

I really, really, really want to believe that this is not the start of a new trend. Even with the updates and modifications, it’s quite scary. I see nothing like this – nothing even remotely close – here in Beijing. I hope it stays that way. If not, China’s whole coming-out party is in jeopardy.

@cao meng de
“Why? You got misshapen ass?”

Would you find it appealing? ;-P

April 23, 2008 @ 8:54 pm | Comment

Anyway, I get enough aggro over the Tibet issue and the Western media from my Chinese wife that a pummeling from a crowd of Fenqing would be a pleasant massage by comparison.

I’m pretty sure they would hurt you more than a single Hong Kong hooker can.

April 24, 2008 @ 3:14 am | Comment

Seriously, how many whites have been killed, beaten up because of their races in the last 40 years in China?

zero.

I haven’t heard ANY, but I am willing and waiting to be corrected.

April 24, 2008 @ 6:32 am | Comment

>I’m pretty sure they would hurt you more than a single Hong Kong hooker can.

Now, now, Ferin, don’t be jealous at others’ good fortune with wimmenz ;-P you’ll find that special person eventually…

April 24, 2008 @ 6:55 am | Comment

No you’re a virgin!

April 24, 2008 @ 7:17 am | Comment

I wasn’t the one suggesting that someone else’s wife was a whore, Jealous Ferin 😉

April 24, 2008 @ 7:19 am | Comment

Most women (almost all) with foreigners in Hong Kong are from ‘massage parlors’. 😉

April 24, 2008 @ 7:27 am | Comment

I’m really sorry Ferin, but really, calling other people’s wives whores on the internet will not get you laid. 😛

April 24, 2008 @ 7:29 am | Comment

Oh good god.

I’m at work and don’t have time to read through this whole thread, but the juvenile name-calling, can it stop now please?

April 24, 2008 @ 7:41 am | Comment

I mean it can’t really get much better if some dickhead says the “Han Chinese in Lhasa can fuck off home” can it?

April 24, 2008 @ 7:46 am | Comment

To clarify: on all sides.

Sheesh.

April 24, 2008 @ 9:25 am | Comment

“I call all Chinese ‘wives’ of anti-Chinese spammers whores. Just like their whore husbands, who lick CCP dick for a buck and then whine about it on the internet.”

This is the kind of comment Ferin is well known for. Still, the administrators choose to ignore him or even defend him with phrases like “Sometimes, he writes very good comments.” Are they all men? Don’t they see how insulting Ferin’s comments are to women in general and to Chinese women married to “evil laowai” in particular? I guess they just don’t care. Have the administrators of this blog ever wondered why no real Chinese people (apart from fenqing living in the evil US of A) are commenting here? Because they get slandered, cursed and abused by stupid American trolls like Ferin!

April 24, 2008 @ 9:39 am | Comment

mor, Richard is in transit and I am at work. I came in on the end of this thread, saw that it was totally out of hand, made my request and will review the comments in greater detail when I get home.

Richard believes in erring on the side of open speech, but he has banned ferin before. After scanning this thread, he may decide to do so again.

I can delete comments that are offensive but it’s not up to me to ban people.

Frankly I wish a whole bunch of people on these threads would just grow up, but that unfortunately is not within my power.

April 24, 2008 @ 10:24 am | Comment

No, it’s because they get swarmed by the established posters here who call them brainwashed while insulting the intelligence of every single person in China.

April 24, 2008 @ 10:38 am | Comment

“If there are offensive comments that you want to bring to my attention, please email me and I will do my best.”

In Ferin’s case that would take all the spare time I have. I don’t mind his ad hominems at myself so much, but this is at least the third time he insulted a commenter’s wife.

April 24, 2008 @ 9:44 pm | Comment

Anyone see the update on the Shanghaiist?

April 25, 2008 @ 1:36 am | Comment

Volunteer in China: “I was not in fact attacked by a mob”

I imagine this is a letdown for some.

April 25, 2008 @ 1:39 am | Comment

Morons lying to distort the truth once again. “All Chinese are racist, ultranationalist imperialists brainwashed by the CCP!” they shout.

When are they going to stop lying?

April 25, 2008 @ 3:43 am | Comment

ferin, I have mentioned to Richard that he needs to review your comments. But I’ll go ahead and ask you myself: is it necessary for you to launch personal attacks and resort to abusive language to make your point?

IF so, then you won’t be allowed to comment here.

Please state your positions without the name-calling.

April 25, 2008 @ 4:01 am | Comment

I don’t know, does HKSojourner need to tell Chinese people to “fuck off”? Does mor need to keep saying everyone in China is a Nazi?

Is this really the best way to express your grievances with (China)? Go see the photo. Another blogger quoted in the post wisely notes

It’s not hard to imagine how Chinese people would react to having symbols of their World War 2 occupier added to China’s national flag or the moral integrity of China’s national heros slandered.

Calling Chinese people Nazi supporters is a grave insult.

April 25, 2008 @ 6:04 am | Comment

ferin, as stated…I have not read this whole thread, so I have not read the comments you quote. Telling people to fuck off is not acceptable.

The difference here is that you are calling out individual people who are posting on this blog and using insults to address them. And you’ve commented so much more often than the two you mention that it’s much easier for me to find your remarks than theirs. On the thread above you belittled Cathy personally, and that’s just what I saw glancing at the end of the thread.

So I am going to ask, once more: will everyone please dial down the insults? I honestly don’t want to play Net Nanny here. I am at work, I am really busy, and presumably you are all adults.

So let’s all act like adults, shall we?

April 25, 2008 @ 7:06 am | Comment

It wasn’t me who flamed cathy

April 25, 2008 @ 8:03 am | Comment

1. I want to apologize to Richard, Lisa and the other administrators for my unfair criticism earlier. After re-reading it, I realized I’ve gone too far there. I’m sorry.
2. I want to make clear that I never said that all Chinese are Nazis, as Ferin is claiming. What I said was: a lot of Chinese people admire Adolf Hitler as a great man. And I stand by that.
3. I don’t think we should treat each other with kids’ gloves. This is about debate, after all. I don’t care, if others call me “idiot” or “liar”. I don’t mind if some commenters tell me to learn how to read or to f#ck off, because they think I’m still in China. I speak my mind here, so I take the heat. Comments like this:

“I call all Chinese ‘wives’ of anti-Chinese spammers whores.”

however, do cross a line.

April 25, 2008 @ 9:45 pm | Comment

Otherlisa:
I see you are headed to BJ for the Olympics as I am.

For a long time I have viewed your reasoned comments here and perhaps we can meet in BJ with Richard and others who write here including Chinese nationalists for chats and dialog. It might be interesting and fun.

April 26, 2008 @ 6:03 pm | Comment

however, do cross a line.

Better than being a Nazi, at least.

April 27, 2008 @ 11:45 am | Comment

It’s hard to see how ferin can be upset about criticisms of China when he grew up and lives in Canada.

April 28, 2008 @ 6:40 am | Comment

@Richard,

Going back to the topic of this thread, would it not be sensible to clearly amend your original blog entry with an update now that we know it was not nearly bad a situation as feared by you?

April 28, 2008 @ 1:56 pm | Comment

Ferin sometimes claims to be American, sometimes Canadian and at other times he calls the Republic of China his home country. One thing is for sure, he doesn’t know the least bit about life in China and tries to make up for his ignorance by calling other commenters all kinds of names and even insulting their spouses. He’s most likely some spoiled high school kid suffering Yellow Fever.

April 28, 2008 @ 5:50 pm | Comment