Hacked By AdGhosT & Tayeb TN & bo hmid

close your eyes and listen Elfen Lied <3

Greets~:AdGhosT-- adel pro tn- Anonback Tnx - A_Ghacker - xvirus -Malousi Foryn - MaxKiller - Nexamos

Hacked By AdGhosT

Hacked By AdGhosT & Tayeb TN & bo hmid

close your eyes and listen Elfen Lied <3

Is nothing sacred anymore? » The Peking Duck

Is nothing sacred anymore?

olympic_cartoon.jpg

Shameful. Still, it had me laughing out loud.

[Link provided to me by this blogger.]

“3) Ivan (Russian chauvinist).”

Yes, Ivan, you must be Russian, because your name is Ivan and my middle school teacher tell me all the Russian men name is Ivan.
You bad Russian chauvinist! You are just jealous, because you don’t have great culture like our Chinese culture.
Russia never has great poet like Mao Zedong.
Russia never has great musician like S.H.E.
Russia never has great comedian like Yang Rui
and Russia never has domesticated dancing gold-haired monkey like Phil Cunningham.
You see, China is superior culture and so you Western imperialists hate us, but in next year maybe Chinese will fly to the moon and paint it the colors of our national flag and then it will be called “Red Star”!

October 30, 2007 @ 6:11 pm | Comment

Snow, now that I know you are a FLG member or sympathizer, I have no argument with you any more. Enough said.

Fat Cat, why is being pro-CCP anti-China? Is the CCP bad for China? China would have been much better off without the CCP?

HX, you are suffering from inferiority complex. Do you think the Chinese are inferior to foreigners? Otherwise why do you get carried away by some random remarks and rants from a bunch of foreigners who not necessarily better than you? Getting pathetically whinny like the Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson does not help. China has a lot to learn from the US, numero uno being “confidence”. Hey we Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about what you Chinese, Russians, Javanese or whatever say about us. Say whatever you want. We are the best. We are No.1. The Chinese need to get to where Americans are at: You foreign blabbermouths, fire away and nobody gives a damn.

October 31, 2007 @ 7:01 am | Comment

Whats with the need to label me? Falun Gong this and that, what’s the point? As in, whats the relevance? don’t find it normal to label people as if they subscribed to some absolute formula and had no capability of growing, learning and enlightening beyond their current understandings. Anyway…

Pfeffer,

If you we are in Germany and I am a Jew in nazi occupation time, wouldnt you just talk to me the same way.

Yea, the CCP is anti China and it would be better if they never existed.

October 31, 2007 @ 1:40 pm | Comment

Snow, I didn’t give you that label, fat cat did and I thought you had no objections? And why are you so upset about it? It’s not that bad, is it? I have nothing against the average FLG folks even though I think they are not too smart and I certainly hold nothing against those people who sympathize their plight. My understanding they share the blind hatred toward the CCP, just as you have demonstrated, and for this reason I am not surprised why you think the way you think, if you are a FLG member or sympathizer. That’s it.

If you were a Jew in Nazi Germany and I were a regular German, at the very least I wouldn’t bother you or harm you (if I weren’t brave enough to think of ways to help you).

November 1, 2007 @ 5:37 am | Comment

clarification:

nanhe = blueteam, lou dobbs type
snow = falun gong
hongxing = hardline ccp supporter

November 1, 2007 @ 11:22 am | Comment

ferins = self-proclaimed “fair and balanced” China expert

November 1, 2007 @ 5:34 pm | Comment

China’s Olympic lie:

November 2, 2007 @ 1:23 am | Comment

“”””””””””Is the CCP anti-China or not? Let the Chinese people be the judge. Let history be the judge. Foreigners stay out of it.””””””””

Maybe if the CCP didnt implant united fronts all over the world and manipulate our leadership on all levels, infiltrate our societies with thousands of spies, build up an enormous army armed with psycho propaganda a la NKorea, if the CCP wasnt a cult that spread its lies all over the world threatening people’s economies etc ect,

if all these things were not happening, maybe we would stay out of it.

November 2, 2007 @ 2:33 am | Comment

“Maybe if the CCP didnt implant united fronts all over the world and manipulate our leadership on all levels, infiltrate our societies with thousands of spies, build up an enormous army armed with psycho propaganda a la NKorea, if the CCP wasnt a cult that spread its lies all over the world threatening people’s economies etc ect”

What nonsense. Is the CCP that powerful that it has been manipulating “your leadership” on all levels and infiltrating your societies? Last time I checked your PM Harper gave the Chinese the middle finger by publicly greeting and welcoming Dalai Lama. Tell me that he is being manipulated by the Chinese. And please, which country does not have spies? Canada does not have spies? No @#$%. “Our societies”? Western societies you mean? Enormous army? I suppose you have a workable brain, snow, if you do, tell me how much the Chinese are spending on its military vs. the Americans. Any sane person would not make that accusation. Threatening people’s economies? Whose economies? Canadian economy? If you believe that by trading with China Canadian economy has suffered, please start a petition to completely cut off trade with China to punish evil China, would you?

“If they didnt engage in wanton torture and selling peoples organs, if they didnt insist on keeping their gulag practices secret, putting on a face for the world to adore, if they werent persecuting innocent, even very good people for their selfish growing power,”
Typical FLG propaganda. What else can I say?
“if all these things were not happening, maybe we would stay out of it.If you keep all your brainwashed people in China, and let all the Falun Gong people and other good people go free, then it might be an option to stay out of things.”

Haha, what can you do, snow? I told you to go protest at Tiananmen Square, you told me you didn’t have the guts to go. I told you you could hijack CCP buildings, storm Zhongnanhai, instigate and coordinate rebellions in China, you went silent. If you seriously want to changes things in China and “stay in”, go ahead and do these things. I applaud you. Just don’t sit in front of the computer all day and whine and run at the first sight of seeing a Chinese cop. 🙂

November 2, 2007 @ 6:53 am | Comment

repeat repeat, I will repeat as many times as I have to until you hear me.

Ask yourself: Am I able to distinguish between the communist party and my country?

November 2, 2007 @ 11:26 pm | Comment

repeat repeat, I will repeat as many times as I have to until you hear me.

November 2, 2007 @ 11:27 pm | Comment

“I love China, I like Cina, I revere China, I adore China, I respect China, did I mention I love China, I have the best wishes for China, I want the Chinese people to be liberated, I want to learn all about Chinese culture, stories and I want to learn Chinese. I want China to be bright, happy and great,”

As credible as a Nazi telling us how much he loves the Jews.

It’s you sir, who can’t distinguish between the party and China, otherwise you would have said the following:

“build up an enormous army armed with psycho propaganda a la NKorea, if the CCP wasnt a cult that spread its lies all over the world threatening people’s economies etc ect”

Poll the Chinese and tell me how many of them actually think the military buildup and the economic development are bad.

November 3, 2007 @ 10:15 am | Comment