Hacked By AdGhosT & Tayeb TN & bo hmid

close your eyes and listen Elfen Lied <3

Greets~:AdGhosT-- adel pro tn- Anonback Tnx - A_Ghacker - xvirus -Malousi Foryn - MaxKiller - Nexamos

Hacked By AdGhosT

Hacked By AdGhosT & Tayeb TN & bo hmid

close your eyes and listen Elfen Lied <3

Freedom of Speech » The Peking Duck

Freedom of Speech

Just read it.

Ah, the sweet scent of reform.

“It’s a developing nation. Guess what, life is rough in developing nations.”

Oddly, so many of these developing countries have had the longest time to “get it right”. China’s had 500o years, what’s the excuse? Besides the western barbarians and the japanese?

“Look at Wu Yi when she pimpslapped Paulson.”

Because Paulson is a ankle grabbing, wet noodle punk hired by Bush on behalf of corporations who want a kowtower. Any wise company or nation should hire someone like her to do there negotiating.

Per otherlisa, here’s my basketball comment:

When is china and its obsession with “tall” going to be able to take on the S. Korean sharpshooters? I guess “tall” is not an effective strategy…neither is “big commie” style b-ball.

June 24, 2007 @ 5:38 am | Comment

I have to admit I’ve been pretty lazy around here. i say a lot of what I think but I dont bother to go back to the info source and provide it here.

I guess if we want to talk about the facts and not just our opinions, then we’ll have to be backing up what we say. I know that theres no freedom of speach in China. They let you free as long as its within certain boundaries so as to give the illusion of freedom, and the people are grateful for that little bit so they agree not to cross the boundary…They are to fearful of the consequences and have excuses up the rear to defend the party’s restrictions on them…

There are people who know this, and there are people who are actually in the bubble and they see it as the party wants them to see it… Its so obvious to me BUT

Those people probly think I”M in a ignrance bubble, so thats why I think when we have such oppsing views on solid facts, then we’d be better off to present evidence so that we can learn fron eachother instead of just holding our views thinking the other guy is not intelligent.

I guess if we think someone is ignorant, the best thing to do is help to solve that instead of just calling him ignorant.

June 24, 2007 @ 5:47 am | Comment

I admire nanhey’s sharp intellect when it comes to backing up his opinions..

I presented the harvard study on internet censorship, for me that is a solid peice of evidence that things are blocked.

Also:

“Who is the number one subversive, the number one opponent, the number one nay sayer, the number one obstructionist [opposing China]? It is not Taiwan, it is not Hong Kong, it is not cor666rupt offic666ials, it is not overseas pro-democracy elements, it is not American imperialism, it is not the Fmamlmumn Gmomnmg, it is not the families of the June 4 victims. It is the Cen000tral Propa000ganda Depar000tment of the Chinese Comm00unist Party.”
With words like these, Professor Jiao Guobiao launched his recent attack on the Central Propaganda Department of the Communist Party of China. Predictably, his Internet article was swiftly erased from Chinese websites and did not appear in the press. Professor Jiao, who is at the School of Journalism and Communication at Beijing University, accused the Propaganda Department of stifling press freedom and political reform.
The detailed nature of his criticism, accompanied by some entertaining polemics, is revealed now that a full English translation of his article has become available.

read this article:

and a commentary with several media reports:

and the forbidden commentary itself:

June 24, 2007 @ 6:28 am | Comment

Ferins, I can’t force you to do anything. But I can warn you – don’t talk like that again. Consider yourself warned.

June 24, 2007 @ 2:00 pm | Comment

Ya know, Ferins, the title of this thread is indeed “Freedom of Speech.” Ergo, thus and therefore, have at it, old chap.

But…to quote Tim on “The Office”:
“you’re a cock, you’re a cock, you’re a cock.”

June 24, 2007 @ 8:06 pm | Comment

who cares what names people call you, its so dumb, he called you a name now you have to call him one? HWtas that? ok ok I guess thats just sorta normal but, id onno, theres so much at stake here and it just shows where some peoples priorities and values lie and I mean lie as in down on the ground.

June 25, 2007 @ 12:16 am | Comment